Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer with our Family

Our family had a great summer together this year. We didn't need to go on big trips, or have over the top activities. I have found that there is more joy in just doing the simple things. We loved taking our kids to the county fair, and teaching my daughter that if you stand too close to large horses, they just might try and eat your dad. We only hit the beach a few times, (bathing suits are not my friend!)But, we had an awesome impromptu swim at Coeur d' Alene Lake. Evan was hungry so he did what all little boys do, eat sand! Apparently, this was repulsive to a fellow beach-mom and she freaked out about it. (I think she just had daughters.)
After cleaning him up, he wasn't too happy.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla! Remember me? It's Jenny French... I think the last time we saw each other was Karlee's shower. :-) How are you?

    ReplyDelete