Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Braggin' Rights

Last weekend Shawn and I went out to dinner with his boss, Matt and his wife, Malia. It was such a great experience because it makes me feel more and more confident that Shawn is in the right place. And, at dinner Matt told us what Corporate thought of their new store. To sum it all up, Matt is a very happy boss and referred to Shawn as a "stud." This past week Matt pulled Shawn into his office to give him a job review. Not only is he a stud, Corporate was amazed that he had only been working w/Les Schwab for five weeks. AND he already earned his first raise!!!! Usually, new hires have to wait a year for their first pay jump...but not my man! If things keep going well, and Shawn is happy there I can see him running his own store someday.

The raise wasn't a cheesy-cheap one either. It's obvious at this point, but I'll say it anyway: I'm so PROUD of my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay for your man! I am so happy to hear that things are working out so well in your lives. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!!DAD AND STAR

    ReplyDelete