Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life in the Fab Lane

Have you seen the show, "Kimora's Life in the Fab Lane?" If not, don't worry. Here's the just of it all... She's gorgeous, she's rich, she has perfect clothes, hair, children...blah blah blah.

WHO CARES!

What is up with all of these reality shows that show off just how rich and spoiled celebrities are, even b-rate celebrities like Kimora...

Ok, my point is not to just rag on this washed up model. What I'm getting at is I think I have a pretty fabulous life myself, thank you very much.

I ...

Live in a cabin on five quiet acres
I have two crazy & beautiful children
I have a loving & goofy husband
I have a great job that I love
I have a husband with a great job that pays a ton in overtime hours
I have amazing parents and siblings
I have an amazing babysitter, (thanks Megan!)
I have the gospel and a temple marriage
I am exhausted, fullfilled, happy, stressed out and extremely grateful and aware of just how much I am blessed.

So there you go, Kimora. I have a pretty Fabulous Life, too.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute post, Kayla!
    Love you
    mom
    oh, and both your babies are sleeping! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell em' Kayla! I feel the same way, I doubt my life looks real glamorous or fabulous to anybody else, but I guess if it does to me then that's all that matters. Oh and I'm jealous that you live in a cabin on 5 acres...I really can't stand living on a street with neighbors...I need SPACE!

    ReplyDelete