Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Evan's 1st Birthday!






Mowing down his Birthday Cake.
Most of you have heard by now that Evan severely burned his hands on a wood stove. So, as you can see they are wrapped up and protected by his winter gloves. I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to strip him down and give him a piece of cake to go to town on. But, my brave little man made the best of the situation. As I am sure you can imagine, the entire family cracked into hysterics when he used his birthday present to push his cake all around the living room. This game lasted until Grandpa realized that this could (OK, most likely) cause a big slimy chocolaty mess. Party Pooper!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy. I'm so glad that he's okay. Luckily it was just his hands. HAPPY BIRHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete