Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

My KidLitts

I have such beautiful children and I am addicted to taking pictures. Can you blame me? So my camera card is full of adorable photos that I want to put on my blog and create a theme around, but that is SO much work and I'm crazy busy right now. So....here's a picture collage of some of my favorite days.

My Monkeys





Remember the phrase: "Take a picture, it will last longer." So True.

Cutest produce in town!

Future Mike Delfino? (Desperate Housewives!!)

Lovin' on the gramps.

Evalie and Grandma sewing her "pink puppy bone" pillow. This girl loves the fabric store.

"Thumbs up for my awesome mommy!"

"What can make me feel this way? My girl, talkin' bout my girl!"











4 comments:

  1. Your kids are way cute. I love the one of them sleeping on the couch. Sleeping pictures are always the cutest. Proably because that means that they were being quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are 2 of the 4 cutest g-babies in the world...
    love,
    your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like one of your kids is training for a job already- a plumber! How cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kayla! I'm so glad I found your blog! I have your pump, and kind of freaked out when you weren't at your old house anymore! Can I have your address so I can send it to you? Or would you rather me ship it to your friend? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete